Kent’s material can be found here: Examining the Product Owner Role.
As with everything else related to agile, the nature of the Product Owner role, and whether it is needed at all, depends a great deal on context. As teams discover this, it leads to some common questions:
– What do Product Owners Really Do?
– Do we even need Product Owners?
Join Kent to examine the Product Owner role and attempt to answer the above questions. He’ll share his experiences and give you a chance to share your perspectives with each other. By the end of the session, you’ll have more insight into the Product Owner role and how it applies (or not) to your situation.
After all, the only consistent answer to the above questions is “it depends”.
* Identify common organizational models for product owners
* Determine appropriate product ownership responsibilities and practices
* Share product ownership experiences with other attendees