Nick’s presentation can be found here: Mad Scientist.
We all know that time to market is king. Being too late to the party and your organization can lose competitive advantage and market share. Many organizations talk in buzzwords like: MVP, MMF, innovation, empowerment and entrepreneurship, but are your teams actually moving in this direction. Do your legacy replacement projects get stuck in building exactly what the users currently have instead of building software that solves real-world problems. Are you just writing software that moves problems from an old system to a new language? Do you understand exactly what features are important and why they add value? In this session, learn how to experiment on your customers without being bound to traditional methodologies and create a culture of learning that actually solves problems and delivers valuable solutions.
- Get in your customer’s head
- Get out of the “We have always done it this way” legacy software replacement trap
- What motivates your customer
- What features do your users value
- Are you spending to much time building the wrong thing
- What will your customers pay for
- What keeps your customers returning
- Are you creating an emotional connection